Past Event Details
Date and Time
Our municipal workforce is much less diverse than the region it serves. For younger employees of color, the imbalance is even more extreme.
On Tuesday, July 14, you’re invited to an important virtual dialogue on diversity in the Greater Boston municipal workforce. Join us to hear about this important new research, how can we fix the problem, and why we must.
We'll be joined by regional and national experts on race and equity, including:
- Seleeke Flingai, Lead Researcher and Report Author
- The Honorable Dr. Yvonne Spicer, Mayor of Framingham, moderator
- Gordon Goodwin, Director, Government Alliance on Race and Equity
- Brandy H. M. Brooks, Director of Strategy & Development, One Square World
- Adam Chapdelaine, Town Manager of Arlington
Click here for the video recording.